Private Henry Hague
3rd Battalion, AIF
Service Number: 1340
Born: 22 April 1895, Bundadoon, NSW
Died: 17 July 1915, Gallipoli, Turkey
Henry Hague was born to John and Julia Hague at Bundanoon on 22 April
1895. He was a hide and skin buyer when he enlisted on 31 August 1914.
Hague embarked from Sydney on the HMAT Euripides on 20 October
1914. His Battalion was part of the Gallipoli campaign and while there
Hague fell ill with pneumonia. He was transferred to the hospital ship HS
Gascon and died at sea on 17 July 1915. He was buried at sea.
At the time of his death his parents were living at Orchard Hills.
- Lone Pine Memorial Cemetery, Gallipoli, Turkey
- Honor Roll, Orchard Hills Public School
- National Archives Australia: B2455 HAGUE H
- Australian War Memorial Roll of Honor
- Penrith City Library Biography files
- Nepean Times (Trove)