This two storey Victorian villa is located on the north-eastern corner of Gidley and King Streets.
Historical information Relating to the Development & Layout of the Site
Bronte was built for James Bennett, junior, in 1889 (1), and appears to have been the most substantial house within the town at that time.
This house is still standing and appears to be in a sound condition. It has retained a large allotment, but little evidence remains of the original garden setting.